2013 NCAA Championships

NCAAs Championship (M) Swimming & Diving DI March 28-30, 2013 IU Natatorium and IUPUI Sports Complex, Indianapolis (W) Swimming & Diving DI March 21-23, 2013 IU Natatorium and IUPUI Sports Complex, Indianapolis NCAA Shakes Up Division I Qualifying Procedures -- September 12, 2012 College Recruits, Commitments, Signing, Transfers, & Gone Pro
Parents
  • I think a lot of people underestimated the coach ability of Matt Kredich. The wins will help the program continue to gain exposure and improve among all teams.I guess if you can convince fast swimmers to go to Georgia, you can also convince them to go to Tennessee :bolt: It is a sad day in Austin when that other UT is the UT people are talking about. Very nice racing & winning by the Vols last night.
  • I think a lot of people underestimated the coach ability of Matt Kredich. The wins will help the program continue to gain exposure and improve among all teams.I guess if you can convince fast swimmers to go to Georgia, you can also convince them to go to Tennessee :bolt: It is a sad day in Austin when that other UT is the UT people are talking about. Very nice racing & winning by the Vols last night.
Children
No Data