2013 NCAA Championships

NCAAs Championship (M) Swimming & Diving DI March 28-30, 2013 IU Natatorium and IUPUI Sports Complex, Indianapolis (W) Swimming & Diving DI March 21-23, 2013 IU Natatorium and IUPUI Sports Complex, Indianapolis NCAA Shakes Up Division I Qualifying Procedures -- September 12, 2012 College Recruits, Commitments, Signing, Transfers, & Gone Pro
Parents
  • Live feed: www.ihigh.com/.../broadcast_288349.html anyone getting a crisp picture with this feed? I watched yesterday and will certainly watch today (especially for the 400 IM), but was very disappointed in the quality of the video feed. The audio coverage of the announcer was great, but my feed was much blurrier than I remember last year. In general, this has been my experience with anything on ihigh. It seems that the NCAAs should be able to deliver a TV-quality Hi-Def webcast. Disclaimer: this could all just be on account of Cox being my hi-speed provider. Just wanted to see if I was the only one struggling with quality?
  • Live feed: www.ihigh.com/.../broadcast_288349.html anyone getting a crisp picture with this feed? I watched yesterday and will certainly watch today (especially for the 400 IM), but was very disappointed in the quality of the video feed. The audio coverage of the announcer was great, but my feed was much blurrier than I remember last year. In general, this has been my experience with anything on ihigh. It seems that the NCAAs should be able to deliver a TV-quality Hi-Def webcast. Disclaimer: this could all just be on account of Cox being my hi-speed provider. Just wanted to see if I was the only one struggling with quality?
Children
No Data