2013 NCAA Championships

NCAAs Championship (M) Swimming & Diving DI March 28-30, 2013 IU Natatorium and IUPUI Sports Complex, Indianapolis (W) Swimming & Diving DI March 21-23, 2013 IU Natatorium and IUPUI Sports Complex, Indianapolis NCAA Shakes Up Division I Qualifying Procedures -- September 12, 2012 College Recruits, Commitments, Signing, Transfers, & Gone Pro
Parents
  • lots of "B" cuts at the big12 meet but not that many "A" cuts. i looked at the Big10 and SEC meets. overall, big12 was much slower. such a crying shame to see some events with not even a full heat in the consoles. if mcbroom isnt tapered....wow look out!With the changes to NCAA selection this year, it was expected there would be a lot fewer individual “A” cuts. Some are saying the invite line may be around 28-30 on the men’s side. And seeing McBroom’s other in-season times, it did look like he swam through Big 12’s. Although a 14:33 mile is just a second off his time last year.
  • lots of "B" cuts at the big12 meet but not that many "A" cuts. i looked at the Big10 and SEC meets. overall, big12 was much slower. such a crying shame to see some events with not even a full heat in the consoles. if mcbroom isnt tapered....wow look out!With the changes to NCAA selection this year, it was expected there would be a lot fewer individual “A” cuts. Some are saying the invite line may be around 28-30 on the men’s side. And seeing McBroom’s other in-season times, it did look like he swam through Big 12’s. Although a 14:33 mile is just a second off his time last year.
Children
No Data