2013 NCAA Championships

NCAAs Championship (M) Swimming & Diving DI March 28-30, 2013 IU Natatorium and IUPUI Sports Complex, Indianapolis (W) Swimming & Diving DI March 21-23, 2013 IU Natatorium and IUPUI Sports Complex, Indianapolis NCAA Shakes Up Division I Qualifying Procedures -- September 12, 2012 College Recruits, Commitments, Signing, Transfers, & Gone Pro
Parents
  • As a former Big 8 (now Big 12 conference) swimmer, it’s sad to see the results. Do the Texas men get tired of chanting 1-2-3 (sometimes 1-2-3-4-5) after each final? It’s a good thing West Virginia didn’t have an early take-off in the Men’s 400 Medley Relay, otherwise all 3 teams would have been DQ’ed and no points would have been awarded.:( I hope they aren't doing a 1 2 3 chant in finals. It's sad that the Big 12 only has 3 Mens Teams competing and more sad that schools who used to have Men's teams dropped them. The Conference Meet is about getting swimmers qualified & prepared for NCAAs, it's about trying to swim lifetime best times and improve.
  • As a former Big 8 (now Big 12 conference) swimmer, it’s sad to see the results. Do the Texas men get tired of chanting 1-2-3 (sometimes 1-2-3-4-5) after each final? It’s a good thing West Virginia didn’t have an early take-off in the Men’s 400 Medley Relay, otherwise all 3 teams would have been DQ’ed and no points would have been awarded.:( I hope they aren't doing a 1 2 3 chant in finals. It's sad that the Big 12 only has 3 Mens Teams competing and more sad that schools who used to have Men's teams dropped them. The Conference Meet is about getting swimmers qualified & prepared for NCAAs, it's about trying to swim lifetime best times and improve.
Children
No Data