ICD Swimmers - Pacemaker/Defibrillator

I'm looking for pacemaker/defibrillator swimmers. I recently had a response from DanSweet and cpdameron. I responded back but have not heard from them since. If you know them, please have them contact me again. I have had a pacemaker/defrillator since 2006 and I'm swimming the 50 fly, 200 back and 800 free in the Nationals at Omaha in July 2012. Later in July I am swimming a 5,000 meter event. If you have a pacemaker/defribrillator, know someone who does or is considering having a devise implanted, please contact me. Also, if you are a member of Walnut Creek Masters, please contact me. Mr. Pacemaker
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    Hi Mr. Pacemaker, I see your post dates back to Oct 2010, so I'm not sure if you are still swimming? I recently received my ICD (one month ago), but have been very active before I had a tachycardia during a run. I'm a tri-athlete and used to swim up to 3-5 miles a week with one long open water swim. I just started swimming again - really just swim drills at this stage. I'm looking for any information of people with ICD/Pacemakers who are active swimmers. So, if you are still active it will be great to get in contact with you. Thanks Joe Steyn
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    Hi Mr. Pacemaker, I see your post dates back to Oct 2010, so I'm not sure if you are still swimming? I recently received my ICD (one month ago), but have been very active before I had a tachycardia during a run. I'm a tri-athlete and used to swim up to 3-5 miles a week with one long open water swim. I just started swimming again - really just swim drills at this stage. I'm looking for any information of people with ICD/Pacemakers who are active swimmers. So, if you are still active it will be great to get in contact with you. Thanks Joe Steyn
Children
No Data