Swim APPs

Swim APPs is a thread where we can share info, articles and links about Iphone, Ipod, Ipad, & smart phone APPs for swimming and Swimmers There's Live Results Meet Mobile Coaches Eye just read this article: USA Swimming taps local company for tracking app Please share your faves Ande
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 12 years ago
    I just created a swimming conversion app for iPhone. Right now it can convert between scy scm and lcm. It also stores a bunch of popular time standards. (olympic trials... world records... etc). Here is the link to it itunes.apple.com/.../id534942193 or if you search on the app store, it is the one by bensmithapps I am looking for any feedback you have or suggestions for extra capabilities that you would like to see in an all around swimming app! If you like it please consider giving it a good rating as this would help more people see it. Feel free to message me or comment. Right now it is .99 (I am trying to help fund my summer club swimming :) ) but if you can't spend the money I have a limited amount of codes for a free download so message me. Thanks! Ben
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 12 years ago
    I just created a swimming conversion app for iPhone. Right now it can convert between scy scm and lcm. It also stores a bunch of popular time standards. (olympic trials... world records... etc). Here is the link to it itunes.apple.com/.../id534942193 or if you search on the app store, it is the one by bensmithapps I am looking for any feedback you have or suggestions for extra capabilities that you would like to see in an all around swimming app! If you like it please consider giving it a good rating as this would help more people see it. Feel free to message me or comment. Right now it is .99 (I am trying to help fund my summer club swimming :) ) but if you can't spend the money I have a limited amount of codes for a free download so message me. Thanks! Ben
Children
No Data