Swim APPs

Swim APPs is a thread where we can share info, articles and links about Iphone, Ipod, Ipad, & smart phone APPs for swimming and Swimmers There's Live Results Meet Mobile Coaches Eye just read this article: USA Swimming taps local company for tracking app Please share your faves Ande
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 12 years ago
    I was a little disappointed in USA Swimming's DeckPass Plus. The site and iTunes store where very vague about its abilities and features. I dont enter alot of meets but wanted something to track my progress as I get back into swimming. To do this in DeckPass, I have to create a fake "meet" every time I want to enter a new time for myself. Of course, I may have overlooked some other way to do this.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 12 years ago
    I was a little disappointed in USA Swimming's DeckPass Plus. The site and iTunes store where very vague about its abilities and features. I dont enter alot of meets but wanted something to track my progress as I get back into swimming. To do this in DeckPass, I have to create a fake "meet" every time I want to enter a new time for myself. Of course, I may have overlooked some other way to do this.
Children
No Data