Yingfa sharkskin vs Speedo aquablade

Former Member
Former Member
I was going to get a speedo fastskin2 for meets, but I found something called a Yingfa sharkskin. It seems exactly like a fastskin except waayyy cheaper:). Right now I have an speedo aquablade, and was wondering which is better out of the sharkskin and the aquablade.
Parents
  • Patrick will you please report your findings...I have a FS2 Jammer which won't last forever...wish I'd invested in a few when they were $49. I will do so. As a fair warning, though, I might just buy both a TYR and Arena and bring both to Greensboro, so product review might not happen until post-Nationals. Like Chris said, my TYR Tracer Light held up fabulously -- wore it across many meets starting when the dark ages began and I had to hang up my beloved B70 Nero Comp. I bought one TYR in the fall of 2010 and wore it for all my taper meets (and some non-taper USAS meets where I made finals) until just last weekend. It's a great suit.
  • Patrick will you please report your findings...I have a FS2 Jammer which won't last forever...wish I'd invested in a few when they were $49. I will do so. As a fair warning, though, I might just buy both a TYR and Arena and bring both to Greensboro, so product review might not happen until post-Nationals. Like Chris said, my TYR Tracer Light held up fabulously -- wore it across many meets starting when the dark ages began and I had to hang up my beloved B70 Nero Comp. I bought one TYR in the fall of 2010 and wore it for all my taper meets (and some non-taper USAS meets where I made finals) until just last weekend. It's a great suit.
Children
No Data