Yingfa sharkskin vs Speedo aquablade

Former Member
Former Member
I was going to get a speedo fastskin2 for meets, but I found something called a Yingfa sharkskin. It seems exactly like a fastskin except waayyy cheaper:). Right now I have an speedo aquablade, and was wondering which is better out of the sharkskin and the aquablade.
Parents
  • For guys, the new 18th century rules on suits mean that suits don't really matter much these days so I wouldn't overspend. Agreed. And I too hate that training and racing matter more than wallet size nowadays (for men, anyway). Like Patrick, I like the Yingfa for in-season meets and the Tyr for taper meets. The Tyr has been pretty robust and I like the fit. Speedos have never fit as well, and I've issues with the drawstring breaking (not something you like to happen right before a race). The Arena looks intriguing, hard to know from the comments about the sizing.
  • For guys, the new 18th century rules on suits mean that suits don't really matter much these days so I wouldn't overspend. Agreed. And I too hate that training and racing matter more than wallet size nowadays (for men, anyway). Like Patrick, I like the Yingfa for in-season meets and the Tyr for taper meets. The Tyr has been pretty robust and I like the fit. Speedos have never fit as well, and I've issues with the drawstring breaking (not something you like to happen right before a race). The Arena looks intriguing, hard to know from the comments about the sizing.
Children
No Data