Yingfa sharkskin vs Speedo aquablade

Former Member
Former Member
I was going to get a speedo fastskin2 for meets, but I found something called a Yingfa sharkskin. It seems exactly like a fastskin except waayyy cheaper:). Right now I have an speedo aquablade, and was wondering which is better out of the sharkskin and the aquablade.
Parents
  • Think of a Yingfa as a lycra suit. I have the sharkskin and like it; I have found the durability high and it's my suit of choice for in-season meets, as well as quality workouts. It is not, however, what one would consider a tech suit, nor is it comparable to a fastskin. For a great entry-level tech suit for guys, I have historically chosen the TYR Tracer Light. This year, I'm contemplating the Arena Powerskin ST (www.swimoutlet.com/.../25034.htm). For guys, the new 18th century rules on suits mean that suits don't really matter much these days so I wouldn't overspend. Yeah, if you're a professional and the tenths/hundredths really matter and drive your sponsorship/advertising $$, maybe the higher-end tech suits are worth it. If you're a woman, though, looking for an edge, and have the money to burn, I'd look harder at the higher end of the tech suit scale.
  • Think of a Yingfa as a lycra suit. I have the sharkskin and like it; I have found the durability high and it's my suit of choice for in-season meets, as well as quality workouts. It is not, however, what one would consider a tech suit, nor is it comparable to a fastskin. For a great entry-level tech suit for guys, I have historically chosen the TYR Tracer Light. This year, I'm contemplating the Arena Powerskin ST (www.swimoutlet.com/.../25034.htm). For guys, the new 18th century rules on suits mean that suits don't really matter much these days so I wouldn't overspend. Yeah, if you're a professional and the tenths/hundredths really matter and drive your sponsorship/advertising $$, maybe the higher-end tech suits are worth it. If you're a woman, though, looking for an edge, and have the money to burn, I'd look harder at the higher end of the tech suit scale.
Children
No Data