Swimming after liftin'

Former Member
Former Member
Never tried it myself. Is there a certain kind of workout that is more advisable? I was thinking do some quick sprints as I don't want to be at the gym for 3 hours but I don't want to hurt myself either.
Parents
  • If I were going to start a poll re: lifting weights, what would be a good format? Do you do any strength training out of the pool? No, not for me Yes, rarely (~once per week or less) Yes, sometimes (two or three times a week) Yes, regularly (four or five times a week) Yes, often (six or seven times a week) My advice: drop the descriptors and just ask how many times one lifts weights each week: 0-1 2-3 4-5 6-7 (Up to you whether to include other forms of strength training.)
  • If I were going to start a poll re: lifting weights, what would be a good format? Do you do any strength training out of the pool? No, not for me Yes, rarely (~once per week or less) Yes, sometimes (two or three times a week) Yes, regularly (four or five times a week) Yes, often (six or seven times a week) My advice: drop the descriptors and just ask how many times one lifts weights each week: 0-1 2-3 4-5 6-7 (Up to you whether to include other forms of strength training.)
Children
No Data