Swimming after liftin'

Former Member
Former Member
Never tried it myself. Is there a certain kind of workout that is more advisable? I was thinking do some quick sprints as I don't want to be at the gym for 3 hours but I don't want to hurt myself either.
Parents
  • What's with the dude posting bits and pieces of someone else's literature review? Really bizarre behavior... Swim then lift (7): Swimosaur, jaadams1, ElaineK, knelson, nkfrench, aztimm, Allen Stark Lift then swim (8): The Fortress, gaash, dadis, slow, Chris Stevenson, ande, _steve_ (?), androvski It's about even. Sorry if I miscounted or misrepresented someone's preference! This is mildly suprising to me, because at the local Y where I spend two-thirds of my time, it seems that "swim then lift" is much more popular (in my unscientific observations). I'll even it up 8-8 with a vote for swim then lift.
  • What's with the dude posting bits and pieces of someone else's literature review? Really bizarre behavior... Swim then lift (7): Swimosaur, jaadams1, ElaineK, knelson, nkfrench, aztimm, Allen Stark Lift then swim (8): The Fortress, gaash, dadis, slow, Chris Stevenson, ande, _steve_ (?), androvski It's about even. Sorry if I miscounted or misrepresented someone's preference! This is mildly suprising to me, because at the local Y where I spend two-thirds of my time, it seems that "swim then lift" is much more popular (in my unscientific observations). I'll even it up 8-8 with a vote for swim then lift.
Children
No Data