Swimming after liftin'

Former Member
Former Member
Never tried it myself. Is there a certain kind of workout that is more advisable? I was thinking do some quick sprints as I don't want to be at the gym for 3 hours but I don't want to hurt myself either.
Parents
  • But my advice would be at least to mix it up a bit: sometimes do weights first, sometimes swimming first. I don't see any reason you shouldn't lift before the slow/DPS workout, for example. Well, that's a do-able option. :agree: Thanks, Chris! And, Chris? Here is a little something to inspire you with your resolution to use more Smilies in 2012. Happy holidays!:santa3: :carolers: :presents2: :party2: :wine: :chug: :dj_dance: :thewave:
  • But my advice would be at least to mix it up a bit: sometimes do weights first, sometimes swimming first. I don't see any reason you shouldn't lift before the slow/DPS workout, for example. Well, that's a do-able option. :agree: Thanks, Chris! And, Chris? Here is a little something to inspire you with your resolution to use more Smilies in 2012. Happy holidays!:santa3: :carolers: :presents2: :party2: :wine: :chug: :dj_dance: :thewave:
Children
No Data