Swimming after liftin'

Former Member
Former Member
Never tried it myself. Is there a certain kind of workout that is more advisable? I was thinking do some quick sprints as I don't want to be at the gym for 3 hours but I don't want to hurt myself either.
Parents
  • Never tried it myself. Is there a certain kind of workout that is more advisable? I was thinking do some quick sprints as I don't want to be at the gym for 3 hours but I don't want to hurt myself either. At UT we lifted before swimming, I've done it often as a master never had any problems, usually swam fast times in workouts which is why I lift closer to big meets than most swimmers find out for yourself It wrecks some people, also depends on your routine.
  • Never tried it myself. Is there a certain kind of workout that is more advisable? I was thinking do some quick sprints as I don't want to be at the gym for 3 hours but I don't want to hurt myself either. At UT we lifted before swimming, I've done it often as a master never had any problems, usually swam fast times in workouts which is why I lift closer to big meets than most swimmers find out for yourself It wrecks some people, also depends on your routine.
Children
No Data