Recording set times - 'wet' tools?

Former Member
Former Member
Hi Does anybody have any products that they use or could suggest for recording set times during a set. In other words, some sort of small whiteboard / clipboard that can be used with some form of pencil/pen that can be used in the wet and then rubbed off later? Thanks Rob
Parents
  • Hi Does anybody have any products that they use or could suggest for recording set times during a set. In other words, some sort of small whiteboard / clipboard that can be used with some form of pencil/pen that can be used in the wet and then rubbed off later? Thanks Rob I bought a small one at www.scuba.com They no longer carry the exact one I purchased, however, they do sell a whiteboard with a special pencil, as you described. By the way, if you get a dive slate, the easiest way to remove the pencil is to use toothpaste (not a gel) and rub it on. Then, use a damp paper towel to rub off the pencil and paste, before rinsing. I have been using mine to keep track of my times during workouts and it works great. I have also printed out my favorite workouts and placed them in plastic sleeves in a binder. Each day, I take one out and slip it into a giant ziploc to take to the pool. I refer to this for my sets, but keep track of my times and stroke counts on my dive slate (white board).
  • Hi Does anybody have any products that they use or could suggest for recording set times during a set. In other words, some sort of small whiteboard / clipboard that can be used with some form of pencil/pen that can be used in the wet and then rubbed off later? Thanks Rob I bought a small one at www.scuba.com They no longer carry the exact one I purchased, however, they do sell a whiteboard with a special pencil, as you described. By the way, if you get a dive slate, the easiest way to remove the pencil is to use toothpaste (not a gel) and rub it on. Then, use a damp paper towel to rub off the pencil and paste, before rinsing. I have been using mine to keep track of my times during workouts and it works great. I have also printed out my favorite workouts and placed them in plastic sleeves in a binder. Each day, I take one out and slip it into a giant ziploc to take to the pool. I refer to this for my sets, but keep track of my times and stroke counts on my dive slate (white board).
Children
No Data