Recording set times - 'wet' tools?

Former Member
Former Member
Hi Does anybody have any products that they use or could suggest for recording set times during a set. In other words, some sort of small whiteboard / clipboard that can be used with some form of pencil/pen that can be used in the wet and then rubbed off later? Thanks Rob
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 12 years ago
    I like the suggestions people have posted. I may try some of them. Right now, I just use a Timex Ironman watch. I hit Start/Lap to mark the start and finish of each repeat. That also records my rest interval. Sometimes, I'll keep that going for the entire practice. Or, if the practice has distinct sections, I might hit Stop and Store between them. That system works pretty well. But, it would be nice to be able to record other information if I'm working on something more complicated. Sometimes I would want to record my stroke count or notes about a focal point I was working on.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 12 years ago
    I like the suggestions people have posted. I may try some of them. Right now, I just use a Timex Ironman watch. I hit Start/Lap to mark the start and finish of each repeat. That also records my rest interval. Sometimes, I'll keep that going for the entire practice. Or, if the practice has distinct sections, I might hit Stop and Store between them. That system works pretty well. But, it would be nice to be able to record other information if I'm working on something more complicated. Sometimes I would want to record my stroke count or notes about a focal point I was working on.
Children
No Data