What to do until swim meets come back

It looks like there will be no more meets in 2020 and after that is unclear. Pools are opening, but pool time is limited. Right now I am fortunate to be able to swim 3 per week for 45 minutes at a reasonably convenient pool. With limited pool time, and no meets for awhile what is the best use of time? Here are my thoughts and I would be interested in yours. Strength is important, but it can be improved with dry land work. Conditioning is important, but 3 times a week for 45 minutes is likely not enough. Technique is arguably most important and I think I can get sufficient work in that area during my limited pool time. So I am focusing on every drill I know, on DPS, on streamlining, on tempo, and everything else I can think of to improve technique. What do you think and what are you doing?
Parents
  • Please contact me I went my 1st us master swim practice. I loved and I am all in but it the time of practice and can I train on my own and be late to some night practice. I will show but I don’t get work until 7 and they start at 645. My goal is at 43 to join the isl swim team. Like I need to and can do this . Please contact me 248410390. Like I want compation swimming.. Rod Squirrel change the world . I got this 

• Please contact me I went my 1st us master swim practice. I loved and I am all in but it the time of practice and can I train on my own and be late to some night practice. I will show but I don’t get work until 7 and they start at 645. My goal is at 43 to join the isl swim team. Like I need to and can do this . Please contact me 248410390. Like I want compation swimming.. Rod Squirrel change the world . I got this 

Children
No Data