Pools closed - any ideas?

Hey everyone! Hope I’m not posting something that has already been asked, but I didn’t see anything in the forum yet, so... With pools closing left and right, does anyone have any clever ideas of how to keep swimming (or how to keep your sanity if that’s not possible)? I thought of getting a wetsuit and swimming laps in my apartment pool, then they closed that...is anyone opting for open water? Trying to get clever, & at the same wondering if I should just suck it up and deal with the break/be grateful to just be healthy! Thoughts?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 3 years ago
    They closed the liquor stores in Pennsylvania. We're drier than most states - no wine. liquor or beer in most grocery stores. Beer distributors are still open, but I think there is some % alcohol level they can't exceed and it's below standard wine 12%. I haven' heard any horror stores, although I'm sure there are some. I heard there were serious lines out the door in the day or so between when closings were announced and they happened, but that was back a couple of weeks ago before the PA cases even went over 100.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 3 years ago
    They closed the liquor stores in Pennsylvania. We're drier than most states - no wine. liquor or beer in most grocery stores. Beer distributors are still open, but I think there is some % alcohol level they can't exceed and it's below standard wine 12%. I haven' heard any horror stores, although I'm sure there are some. I heard there were serious lines out the door in the day or so between when closings were announced and they happened, but that was back a couple of weeks ago before the PA cases even went over 100.
Children
No Data