VASA trainers - need advice!

Are VASA trainers worth it? Here's my scenario: I'm booster board president for a high school team. Our coach acquired six VASA trainers that need to be refurbished, approx $2,000 total. We practice off site from the high school, so dry-lands are done at the pool. There is no fitness room or equipment like that at the pool, so the kids do body weight exercises and maybe some bands. I'm looking for input from people who've used VASA trainers and can weigh in on their benefit. Thanks!! PS It'd probably be nice if my Masters group could use them, but we don't have a fundraising account to help contribute with the cost.
Parents
  • Thanks for the responses! I forgot to come back and check because our season is now underway (lots of booster stuff to take care of). The other boosters and the comp team that originally agreed to split the cost backed out, so the project is currently on hold. I'm going to keep the info shared here because the trainers are filling up the team storage room, so maybe it will come up again. Our group wanted to move forward with the refurbs.
  • Thanks for the responses! I forgot to come back and check because our season is now underway (lots of booster stuff to take care of). The other boosters and the comp team that originally agreed to split the cost backed out, so the project is currently on hold. I'm going to keep the info shared here because the trainers are filling up the team storage room, so maybe it will come up again. Our group wanted to move forward with the refurbs.
Children
No Data