VASA trainers - need advice!

Are VASA trainers worth it? Here's my scenario: I'm booster board president for a high school team. Our coach acquired six VASA trainers that need to be refurbished, approx $2,000 total. We practice off site from the high school, so dry-lands are done at the pool. There is no fitness room or equipment like that at the pool, so the kids do body weight exercises and maybe some bands. I'm looking for input from people who've used VASA trainers and can weigh in on their benefit. Thanks!! PS It'd probably be nice if my Masters group could use them, but we don't have a fundraising account to help contribute with the cost.
Parents
  • Our team just acquired one for free. I need to assemble it and get some instructions as in it's use. Anyone have the papers that came with it that I could copy from the forum? Thanx OZ I'll try to remember to scan them and attach to the thread or a PM. You could also look on their website to see if they have them posted for download. the company is very swimmer friendly and I'm guessing they would email a copy to you if they're not found on the webpage. You can also find additional paddles, straps and other replacement parts to purchase on their webpage or available by calling and ordering.
  • Our team just acquired one for free. I need to assemble it and get some instructions as in it's use. Anyone have the papers that came with it that I could copy from the forum? Thanx OZ I'll try to remember to scan them and attach to the thread or a PM. You could also look on their website to see if they have them posted for download. the company is very swimmer friendly and I'm guessing they would email a copy to you if they're not found on the webpage. You can also find additional paddles, straps and other replacement parts to purchase on their webpage or available by calling and ordering.
Children
No Data