Medical ID Bracelets

ISO recommendations for the best Medical ID Bracelet for a 6 days/week swimmer? 

• I use a RoadID for when I’m out on the bike, or open-water swimming. You can put a good  amount of info on it…but I don’t know that it can be classified as a medical ID bracelet. But also I was thinking that as frequent as you swim…if it’s generally at the same pool…perhaps it might be a good idea to brief the pool staff on your medical condition so that they can better respond in the event of an emergency.

Dan

• As a general rule, EMS will look for any form of ID on an unresponsive patient that can tell us more about what's happening.  It doesn't have to be an official medical alert bracelet - Road IDs work well, too, as long as they have some clear way of seeing it's got medical info on it, like the red or blue medical star, or a red cross.  I like the silicon bands that RoadID makes - they are comfortable and durable, come in lots of different colors, and you can replace the band pretty easily while keeping the metal ID.

• I use this bracelet I found on Amazon.  It comes in different metal colors but still has the Red Cross that is easily identifiable for first responders to know that it is a medical alert.  

7.5 to 8.5 Inches Free Engrave... www.amazon.com/.../B07VPPQTB8