bicep tenodesis and/or labral tear repair for middle age or

Former Member
Former Member
Hello, have you or any swimmer(s) you know had a bicep tenodesis and/or labral tear repair? How did it go? Especially in swimmers over the age of 40. Also curious if anyone has had a coracoid impingement surgically corrected.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 4 years ago
    I’m 70 as of last week I had been fighting pain in the front of my right shoulder for 3-6 months, it would go away after I stretched out my arms under water while standing at the end of the lane. I could then swim a mile! After some time I noticed it was difficult to hold my iPhone while laying on my back in bed at night. I made the mistake of not getting a doctor referral anc went direct to PT. It appeared I was making headway but I finally went into the doc apt I had waited for = 5 weeks! Got an xray Got an mri To be continued
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 4 years ago
    I’m 70 as of last week I had been fighting pain in the front of my right shoulder for 3-6 months, it would go away after I stretched out my arms under water while standing at the end of the lane. I could then swim a mile! After some time I noticed it was difficult to hold my iPhone while laying on my back in bed at night. I made the mistake of not getting a doctor referral anc went direct to PT. It appeared I was making headway but I finally went into the doc apt I had waited for = 5 weeks! Got an xray Got an mri To be continued
Children
No Data