Prescription swim goggles?

Looking to purchase a set of prescription swim goggles for my S.O., and was curious to hear what rx goggles you have tried or used that are good. I admit I am a bit in the dark when it comes to prescription eye-wear. Speedo appears to make prescription swim goggles with the Vanquishers, and SwimOutlet makes a good guide outlining how to pick out a good pair, but was curious to hear first-hand experiences with them.
Parents
  • Are you near or far sighted? Most are near as am I. A step or 2 down from your prescription should be ok to use. Remember, water magnifies things. They are about $20 -25 U S D and can be purchased for speedo or other swim sellers. Try swim outlet for one. I have one for meets and one for swim practice.
  • Are you near or far sighted? Most are near as am I. A step or 2 down from your prescription should be ok to use. Remember, water magnifies things. They are about $20 -25 U S D and can be purchased for speedo or other swim sellers. Try swim outlet for one. I have one for meets and one for swim practice.
Children
No Data