Spring Nationals

When will the results from Spring Nationals be entered into the rankings? Usually when they are posted into an individual's record they seem to automatically go into the rankings, but not this year. My times from Nationals have been entered into my record but my improved times have not been posted into the rankings.

• I don't think we're going to see them in the rankings because of the late timing of Spring Nationals. The Top 10 period has been extended to include Spring Nationals, but the event rankings and Top 10 are calculated separately so the rankings only go through the traditional end of the SCY season (May 31).

Please note: Per rule 105.1.2, the 2023 - 2024 24 USMS Top Ten short course yards season (SCY) will be extended to include times from 2024 USMS Spring Nationals. The 2023 - 2024 season will end June 24 rather than May 31. 

• so i guess that we might see the 2024 spring national results show up in the event rankings for 2024-2025. that will be weird .

• The text in red above says they belong in the 2023-2024 season.  

I am waiting for them to be included as well.  Not sure what the hold up is.

• Thinking more about this.  I suspect that it is a computer programming issue.  The year end always has been May 31.  But for '23-'24, it gets extended to 6/24/24.  They have not opened up the '24-'25 year yet and my guess is that Nationals is populating that data set as it occurred post June 1 normal start date.  They are probably going to have to modify the code to be specific for each year.