2024 Spring (Indy) Nat’s Order of Events and NQTs

Parents
  • Rough one for men's middle distance with the 200 and 500 on the same day, but the timeline should be long enough to make it doable.

• I like splitting up mens/womens 500, but agree putting either of them on same day as the 200 just seems like a mis-step.  I also like splitting up the mens and womens relays (FR and medley on different days).  My only real complaint in Irvine was that the relays were just all at the end of the Saturday session.  I liked the relay set up best at Richmond, where it was just ONE relay (mixed or single-gender) per day.

And lest my previous comments about a SCY Nationals in June come back to haunt me, I probably will be attending this meet after all but mainly because I was going to be in the city anyways that weekend Slight smile

(I would still have preferred the April SCY/August LCM format though!)

• I like splitting up mens/womens 500, but agree putting either of them on same day as the 200 just seems like a mis-step.  I also like splitting up the mens and womens relays (FR and medley on different days).  My only real complaint in Irvine was that the relays were just all at the end of the Saturday session.  I liked the relay set up best at Richmond, where it was just ONE relay (mixed or single-gender) per day.

And lest my previous comments about a SCY Nationals in June come back to haunt me, I probably will be attending this meet after all but mainly because I was going to be in the city anyways that weekend Slight smile

(I would still have preferred the April SCY/August LCM format though!)

Children
No Data