Irvine SCY Nationals - Social

The Social on Saturday evening at Hangar 24 should be a "not to miss" event. My nephew had his wedding rehearsal gathering here last October. It is a very cool place 

with lots of craft beer, food options and good vibe! Can't wait!

Parents
  • For over an hour this A.M. I tried to complete the online registration. The 1st part was fine- my USMS # my name & DOB, etc.; then 2 ppg. of text explaining NQT rules, etc. THEN, no way to say Continue so I have not been able to see or  fill in the event registration, including my NQTs. Please help -- or at least can you extend the Deadline for the $80. early entry?  Even if I could, the Registration form I fought with this A.M. didn't have a way to send the par t I had completed.

• For over an hour this A.M. I tried to complete the online registration. The 1st part was fine- my USMS # my name & DOB, etc.; then 2 ppg. of text explaining NQT rules, etc. THEN, no way to say Continue so I have not been able to see or  fill in the event registration, including my NQTs. Please help -- or at least can you extend the Deadline for the $80. early entry?  Even if I could, the Registration form I fought with this A.M. didn't have a way to send the par t I had completed.

Children
No Data