Hotel Reservation System for LCN

I'm just curious, does anyone know anything about the hotel reservation system for LCN? It's a little buggy and I just want to talk to someone at the hotel I'm staying at. I've sent questions to the email address and no response. I was curious if there would be shuttles etc. Does anyone have any information regarding the shuttle system or if we can work with the hotels directly?

Parents
  • Hi Jennifer,

Officially there will be no shuttle system for LCN, however individual hotels may (or may not) be willing to accommodate their guests with helping them get around. With the shutdown of some services during the past 16/17 months, many corporations have yet to reimplement some services such as a shuttle due to logistics related to cleaning and potential crowding, etc.  I suggest you call the hotel directly to discuss with them.

Jim

• Hi Jennifer,

Officially there will be no shuttle system for LCN, however individual hotels may (or may not) be willing to accommodate their guests with helping them get around. With the shutdown of some services during the past 16/17 months, many corporations have yet to reimplement some services such as a shuttle due to logistics related to cleaning and potential crowding, etc.  I suggest you call the hotel directly to discuss with them.

Jim

Children