2021 USMS Short Course National Championship Meet Information

The 2021 USMS Short Course National Championship is planned for July 21-25 at the Greensboro Aquatic Center in Greensboro, North Carolina.

This meet, renamed from Spring Nationals just for this year, was postponed from April 29 - May 2 due the coronavirus pandemic. 

Precautions will be in place with the meet split into sessions and attendance limited. We look forward to safely welcoming Masters swimmers back to this annual championship. 

Entries will open May 24 and close June 21 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time unless capacity is reached prior to the June 21 deadline. Don't delay!

Visit this page for all the latest details: www.usms.org/.../2021-short-course-national-championship

Parents
  • Since the timeline estimates that the meet will finish before 4 pm, is there any reason to still have a 7 am warmup and 8 am start? It's awfully early for swimmers traveling from western times zones. Seems like 7:30 am warmup and 9 am start would be better for everyone including the officials and volunteers. Is this idea something the meet director would consider? Thanks!

• I have the opposite situation because I have to fly back Sunday evening and so the earlier my afternoon session finishes the less I have to rush to get to the airport, since I don't have the vacation days to take Monday off too.  So moving back the sessions would be detrimental to me.

• We also prefer the "regular" starting time for the same reason of flights back home and work.

Reply Children
No Data