2021 Nationals Events Qualifying Times

When will the qualifying times for the 2021 short course and long course USMS national championships be announced?  And until that time, is there a reference out there that would give us a general idea of what the QTs are likely to be?

Parents
  • I tried asking via email about if I can use my April 2019 Nationals times for the NQT this year since I haven't really been able to get in a meet to have times within 2 years. Anyone know if I can use those since there were basically no meets in 2020?

• I'm curious as well.  Traditionally, the rules are that you can count times achieved within the last two years.  That would automatically include 2019 (assuming they mean the 2019 SCY season, rather than 2 calendar years from July 2021)  Since 2020 was a bust, I'm wondering if they'll allow times from the 2018 SCY season.

• I'm curious as well.  Traditionally, the rules are that you can count times achieved within the last two years.  That would automatically include 2019 (assuming they mean the 2019 SCY season, rather than 2 calendar years from July 2021)  Since 2020 was a bust, I'm wondering if they'll allow times from the 2018 SCY season.

Children