2020 Spring Nationals - San Antonio - NQT's

The National Qualifying Times for Spring Nationals in San Antonio, April 23-26, 2020, have been posted and can also be accessed here: www.usms.org/.../2020 usms spring nationals nqts.pdf
Parents
  • It's not the last week. You still have a month. If you make 2 Q times, I believe, you can swim up to 5 events, the 2 you qualify for and 3 non-qualifiers. Sounds like a full plate to me. Sign up and go swim fast. Yes, Jeff, that's true. Three events "free" plus any that you make the Q time in...up to six events total. March 2 is the discounted deadline ($55) plus event fees; March 23 is the final deadline ($65) plus event fees.
  • It's not the last week. You still have a month. If you make 2 Q times, I believe, you can swim up to 5 events, the 2 you qualify for and 3 non-qualifiers. Sounds like a full plate to me. Sign up and go swim fast. Yes, Jeff, that's true. Three events "free" plus any that you make the Q time in...up to six events total. March 2 is the discounted deadline ($55) plus event fees; March 23 is the final deadline ($65) plus event fees.
Children
No Data