PEDs

There's been a bit of a kerfuffle on Slowtwitch.com (which is typical...bring out the pitchforks & torches) regarding the possible use of PEDs by USMS swimmers. Accusations, innuendo and prove it to the group are some of the opinions stated. forum.slowtwitch.com/.../
Parents
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 5 years ago
    The term "Low T" was coined by Solvay Pharmaceuticals to market AndroGel, and it was a tremendous success. A few years ago I petitioned USMS leadership to issue a simple statement discouraging the use of performance enhancing drugs, knowing that a formal drug testing program would never be instituted due to a lack of support within the organization. I was rebuffed.
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 5 years ago
    The term "Low T" was coined by Solvay Pharmaceuticals to market AndroGel, and it was a tremendous success. A few years ago I petitioned USMS leadership to issue a simple statement discouraging the use of performance enhancing drugs, knowing that a formal drug testing program would never be instituted due to a lack of support within the organization. I was rebuffed.
Children
No Data