PEDs

There's been a bit of a kerfuffle on Slowtwitch.com (which is typical...bring out the pitchforks & torches) regarding the possible use of PEDs by USMS swimmers. Accusations, innuendo and prove it to the group are some of the opinions stated. forum.slowtwitch.com/.../
Parents
  • I am so far down in the rankings (+/- top 40% in my best event), that I don't give any thought to women in my age group who are (or may be) taking PED's. The way I figure it is that it will come back to bite them in the :mooning:at some point in their lives. Personally, it doesn't affect me. What DOES bother me though is that a swimmer taking PED's (most likely) affects the rankings of their closest competition. If my buddy King Frog, for example, lost out on a new 200 meter breaststroke World Record due to a cheater, I would be :bitching: :censor: !!!
  • I am so far down in the rankings (+/- top 40% in my best event), that I don't give any thought to women in my age group who are (or may be) taking PED's. The way I figure it is that it will come back to bite them in the :mooning:at some point in their lives. Personally, it doesn't affect me. What DOES bother me though is that a swimmer taking PED's (most likely) affects the rankings of their closest competition. If my buddy King Frog, for example, lost out on a new 200 meter breaststroke World Record due to a cheater, I would be :bitching: :censor: !!!
Children
No Data