2019 Spring Nationals Information

The national qualifying times for the 2019 U.S. Masters Swimming Spring National Championship have been released. The meet will be held April 25-28 in Mesa, Ariz. More info about the meet, such as hotels, can be found on our meet info page. (Please read this info about the national qualifying times.)
Parents
  • Interesting. It will challenge my brain (in a good way) to come up with an event strategy to maintain freshness for the only event that really matters, the 400 IM. I think I'll have to pretend to be a sprinter for the first two days ... something like: Friday - 100 IM and 50 back Saturday - 50 free and 50 *** Sunday - 400 IM and 50 fly Assuming I can make it there, that could be fun. Hmm, if I can make it down there I should have a pretty eclectic lineup too. Not because I'm saving for 400 IM though!
  • Interesting. It will challenge my brain (in a good way) to come up with an event strategy to maintain freshness for the only event that really matters, the 400 IM. I think I'll have to pretend to be a sprinter for the first two days ... something like: Friday - 100 IM and 50 back Saturday - 50 free and 50 *** Sunday - 400 IM and 50 fly Assuming I can make it there, that could be fun. Hmm, if I can make it down there I should have a pretty eclectic lineup too. Not because I'm saving for 400 IM though!
Children
No Data