Thanks Indy Aquatic Masters

Wow! What an action-packed, fun long weekend of racing. Beyond all the fun in the pool and on the deck, I wanted to SHOUT OUT a huge applause for Indy Aquatic Masters, the officials who came from around the country, the USMS Nationals committee, ... and all of the other volunteers For such a huge meet, this was exceptionally well run. The organization showed how adept the Indianapolis swimming community is at putting on big, aquatic events. The facility and the people were more than up for the challenge of hosting ~2400 swimmers plus friends and family. Great, great job. :applaud: I can't wait until we come back to Indy the next time!
Parents
  • Yes, I had a much better than expected results but--- For the 1st time in a while no top ten times for me! I guess at 72 I really am slowing down! That's OK - I only had 1 and by the skin of my teeth (and it was IMO my worst swim at Nationals!), plus a few relays. Had an 11th and a 12th too!
  • Yes, I had a much better than expected results but--- For the 1st time in a while no top ten times for me! I guess at 72 I really am slowing down! That's OK - I only had 1 and by the skin of my teeth (and it was IMO my worst swim at Nationals!), plus a few relays. Had an 11th and a 12th too!
Children
No Data