Dual Sanction?

Do times at USMS nationals count for USA Swmimg meets? In other words, if I want to swim a USA meet that requires verified qualification times will USMS National times count?
Parents
  • Do times at USMS nationals count for USA Swmimg meets? In other words, if I want to swim a USA meet that requires verified qualification times will USMS National times count? Here is a cut and paste from the Meet Info listed on the Indy page: Time Verification (formerly OVCs) Swimmers wishing to have times entered into SWIMS (USA Swimming’s times database) must complete a form, obtained from the administrative referee at the meet, prior to the swim.
  • Do times at USMS nationals count for USA Swmimg meets? In other words, if I want to swim a USA meet that requires verified qualification times will USMS National times count? Here is a cut and paste from the Meet Info listed on the Indy page: Time Verification (formerly OVCs) Swimmers wishing to have times entered into SWIMS (USA Swimming’s times database) must complete a form, obtained from the administrative referee at the meet, prior to the swim.
Children
No Data