Pysche Sheets and Timeline and 6th Event decision

When will 6th event decision be made on Indy SCY nationals ? When will psych sheets and timeline be available ? Anthony Thompson MOVY Masters
Parents
  • Does anyone else find it odd that USMS doesn't refund us for the 6th event? I recognize it's not a huge amount of money, but, as we have a per event charge and as they are now not delivering on this product/service (e.g., the ability to swim the 6th event), shouldn't they refund us? I did reach out to USMS and they did point out that this is clearly disclosed up front in the meet information. I agree they have disclosed it. It just seems like a bad 'member experience' to me ... on principal, not because I need the $6. (Though, that would pay for two days of quad espressos that I could deploy on my remaining 5 events!).
  • Does anyone else find it odd that USMS doesn't refund us for the 6th event? I recognize it's not a huge amount of money, but, as we have a per event charge and as they are now not delivering on this product/service (e.g., the ability to swim the 6th event), shouldn't they refund us? I did reach out to USMS and they did point out that this is clearly disclosed up front in the meet information. I agree they have disclosed it. It just seems like a bad 'member experience' to me ... on principal, not because I need the $6. (Though, that would pay for two days of quad espressos that I could deploy on my remaining 5 events!).
Children
No Data