Timeline for SCY Nationals

I had hoped to look at past timelines for SCY National events that had the same event schedule as the Nats being held in Indy next month. However, with the recent updates to the USMS website I am only able to locate the timelines for 2016 and 2017 SCY Nats. There is a link to view older timelines but I have tried for several days and it does not work (at least on my computer). Does anyone know where I can find an old timeline with the same schedule of events, to get a feel for how much time there will be between events? If anyone has that, can you please link it in? Thank you!
Parents
  • Thanks Casey. I was hoping to find a timeline in which the event order matched Indy. I am sure it is out there, its just that all that info is gone now that USMS updated the website. Is there another year that the event order matches Indy? I thought USMS went by several different event line ups and Santa Clara does not match Indy. Also, if there is a year that matches Indy, knowing how many swimmers registered in that given year would be helpful. Until a few days ago this information was readily available on the website. I am not aware of another meet matching Indy. Starting a few years ago the Order of Events are custom to each meet. You could take the Santa Clara sample and build your own timeline based on the duration of each event. When will they lost the heats sheets? From the Meet Info: Heat and Psych Sheets Psych sheets for all individual events will be available on usms.org on or about April 16, 2018. Heat sheets for preseeded events will be available online around April 27, 2018. Heat sheets for deck-seeded events will be posted at various places around the pool deck and on Meet Mobile and Swim Phone, once the events have been seeded.
  • Thanks Casey. I was hoping to find a timeline in which the event order matched Indy. I am sure it is out there, its just that all that info is gone now that USMS updated the website. Is there another year that the event order matches Indy? I thought USMS went by several different event line ups and Santa Clara does not match Indy. Also, if there is a year that matches Indy, knowing how many swimmers registered in that given year would be helpful. Until a few days ago this information was readily available on the website. I am not aware of another meet matching Indy. Starting a few years ago the Order of Events are custom to each meet. You could take the Santa Clara sample and build your own timeline based on the duration of each event. When will they lost the heats sheets? From the Meet Info: Heat and Psych Sheets Psych sheets for all individual events will be available on usms.org on or about April 16, 2018. Heat sheets for preseeded events will be available online around April 27, 2018. Heat sheets for deck-seeded events will be posted at various places around the pool deck and on Meet Mobile and Swim Phone, once the events have been seeded.
Children
No Data