Any suggestions for SWIMMER magazine/nationals previews?

We preview each nationals meet in SWIMMER magazine with some information about the city, pool, and other stuff. (Here's what we did for spring nationals: www.usmsswimmer.com/.../natspreviewswm.17jf.lr.pdf.) What type of information are you guys looking for with these previews? What do you want to know about cities you may not have been to and will be in for a couple of days?
  • For those of us going to Minnesota and not renting a car, the more public transportation information you can provide the better. I would also like to see what sites worth visiting are located within walking distance to the sponsored hotels. Regarding the pool, what will the locker and shower availability be like for the swimmers, and how plentiful is seating for spouses? In other words, the more practical and logistical information the better. We can research Trip Advisor for restaurants and attractions. Thanks for asking! :D
  • In Minnesota it may not be a problem but I always like to know if there's an air conditioned area available. Also, is there an area for collapsible chairs/lounges as getting the legs horizontal is important for me. I agree with the locker space request as it impacts how we pack. And, possibly, a menu of food items anticipated for the Gold Medal Sponsors. I've been to a few nationals where the food served was not really swimming competition compatible. I always like to support the Gold Medal Sponsorship but as the price continues to escalate it does become a decision and easy availability of good food is a big decision factor.