2017 NQTs

NQTs for 2017 Spring Nationals (Riverside) are available here: www.usms.org/.../nqt.pdf For any meet directors who may be interested, attached to this post is a Meet Manager Time Standard file for the NQTs that you may wish to import for your SCY meets. I had to Zip the file to be able to post on the Forums - you may have to extract the file from the Zip before importing to MM. Special thanks to Championship Committee member Paul Windrath for generating this file for public use. Jeff Roddin Championship Committee
Parents
  • NQTs for 2017 Spring Nationals (Riverside) are available here: www.usms.org/.../nqt.pdf For any meet directors who may be interested, attached to this post is a Meet Manager Time Standard file for the NQTs that you may wish to import for your SCY meets. I had to Zip the file to be able to post on the Forums - you may have to extract the file from the Zip before importing to MM. Special thanks to Championship Committee member Paul Windrath for generating this file for public use. Jeff Roddin Championship Committee NQTs for Minnesota are available here: www.usms.org/.../nqt.pdf Attached is the MM Time Standards file for NQTs for this meet in case local meet directors would like to use them for their summer meets. Thanks again to Paul for creating this file for our use. Jeff
  • NQTs for 2017 Spring Nationals (Riverside) are available here: www.usms.org/.../nqt.pdf For any meet directors who may be interested, attached to this post is a Meet Manager Time Standard file for the NQTs that you may wish to import for your SCY meets. I had to Zip the file to be able to post on the Forums - you may have to extract the file from the Zip before importing to MM. Special thanks to Championship Committee member Paul Windrath for generating this file for public use. Jeff Roddin Championship Committee NQTs for Minnesota are available here: www.usms.org/.../nqt.pdf Attached is the MM Time Standards file for NQTs for this meet in case local meet directors would like to use them for their summer meets. Thanks again to Paul for creating this file for our use. Jeff
Children
No Data