Budapest 2017

Does anybody know when the dates for the Masters World Championships at Budapest will be announced?
Parents
  • Just an FYI: Information I received back regarding the OWS: OPEN WATER SWIM INFO: When I arrive in Hungary were do I go to pick up my registration materials for the competition? There will be two accreditation centres, one in Budapest at Danube Arena and one in Balatonfüred. It is suggested that you go to the Danube Arena as you arrive, because from the moment you collect the card, you are able to enjoy the list of advantages the accreditation gives you. Also, I’m swimming the open water race will there be a shuttle? How will we get to the venue? If you arrive to Budapest prior the open water swimming events – you will have to collect your accreditation because it will give you the benefit of free use of the return train to the open water swimming venue. Where will the shuttle be? This train will take you from Déli Pályaudvar (this is the name of the train station in Budapest) to Balatonfüred and back. Hereunder you can find the link of the location of the station. www.google.hu/.../data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x4741dc20eecaeeeb:0x66e96b3418f0661d!8m2!3d47.5003076!4d19.0245789 Is there a schedule for the shuttle? The schedule is the same for each competition days (10,11,12. August): Departures (Budapest, Déli-palyaudvar): 7:05am, 9:05am Arrivals (Balatonfured): 8:55am, 10:55am Departures (Balatonfured): 6:23pm, 8:23pm Arrivals (Budapest, Déli-palyaudvar): 8:34pm, 10:29pm
  • Just an FYI: Information I received back regarding the OWS: OPEN WATER SWIM INFO: When I arrive in Hungary were do I go to pick up my registration materials for the competition? There will be two accreditation centres, one in Budapest at Danube Arena and one in Balatonfüred. It is suggested that you go to the Danube Arena as you arrive, because from the moment you collect the card, you are able to enjoy the list of advantages the accreditation gives you. Also, I’m swimming the open water race will there be a shuttle? How will we get to the venue? If you arrive to Budapest prior the open water swimming events – you will have to collect your accreditation because it will give you the benefit of free use of the return train to the open water swimming venue. Where will the shuttle be? This train will take you from Déli Pályaudvar (this is the name of the train station in Budapest) to Balatonfüred and back. Hereunder you can find the link of the location of the station. www.google.hu/.../data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x4741dc20eecaeeeb:0x66e96b3418f0661d!8m2!3d47.5003076!4d19.0245789 Is there a schedule for the shuttle? The schedule is the same for each competition days (10,11,12. August): Departures (Budapest, Déli-palyaudvar): 7:05am, 9:05am Arrivals (Balatonfured): 8:55am, 10:55am Departures (Balatonfured): 6:23pm, 8:23pm Arrivals (Budapest, Déli-palyaudvar): 8:34pm, 10:29pm
Children
No Data