Budapest 2017

Does anybody know when the dates for the Masters World Championships at Budapest will be announced?
Parents
  • Does anyone know what will happen when we arrive? My first event will be the open water swim and I'm not sure where I'm suppose to go. I'm going to email them in the next day but I was wondering is the new pool home base for the event? For sure you will have to check-in in order to receive your credentials. I'm betting that will be at the new pool, but I imagine we will hear more from the meet organizers once the entries have closed. I imagine you know that the open water venue is Lake Balaton in the town of BALATONFÜRED. This is 135 km (1 hour 30 min drive by car), southwest of Budapest.
  • Does anyone know what will happen when we arrive? My first event will be the open water swim and I'm not sure where I'm suppose to go. I'm going to email them in the next day but I was wondering is the new pool home base for the event? For sure you will have to check-in in order to receive your credentials. I'm betting that will be at the new pool, but I imagine we will hear more from the meet organizers once the entries have closed. I imagine you know that the open water venue is Lake Balaton in the town of BALATONFÜRED. This is 135 km (1 hour 30 min drive by car), southwest of Budapest.
Children
No Data