Best swim at Mt Hood

Noriko Inada drops over 6 secs from seed time to break world record in 50 back...wait... it's her record she broke?!
Parents
  • As for winning a national championship from a slower heat being fair/respectful- if Noriko ... I think it might be you who is focused on one person. The incident of winning national championships from slower heats does not refer to her. It happened with their relays and with the aforementioned person who perhaps has changed HIS ways. You are absolutely correct in stating that nobody comes close to NI and even when she adds big times to her seeds, she is still in the fast heat. The male in my age group that won in Greensboro had two people within a second of him. Although they probably wouldn't have beat him, this loser (me) went from a big medal (3rd) to a microscopic, sad, small medal (4th). I believe there are a few out there that care about this as a general principle but perhaps not. I'm willing to let this die, never to be spoken about again, and maybe we can all hug it out in Riverside (if my daughter will change her wedding plans...so selfish that girl). :)
  • As for winning a national championship from a slower heat being fair/respectful- if Noriko ... I think it might be you who is focused on one person. The incident of winning national championships from slower heats does not refer to her. It happened with their relays and with the aforementioned person who perhaps has changed HIS ways. You are absolutely correct in stating that nobody comes close to NI and even when she adds big times to her seeds, she is still in the fast heat. The male in my age group that won in Greensboro had two people within a second of him. Although they probably wouldn't have beat him, this loser (me) went from a big medal (3rd) to a microscopic, sad, small medal (4th). I believe there are a few out there that care about this as a general principle but perhaps not. I'm willing to let this die, never to be spoken about again, and maybe we can all hug it out in Riverside (if my daughter will change her wedding plans...so selfish that girl). :)
Children
No Data