Best swim at Mt Hood

Noriko Inada drops over 6 secs from seed time to break world record in 50 back...wait... it's her record she broke?!
Parents
  • I think it's pretty laughable that you're so bent out of shape about this one specific swimmer. Try to stay with me Mollie. Your quote includes two DIFFERENT swimmers. I've officially called out two relays and 3 individuals in this thread (I only went to a state school but I think that's more than one). I am a member of USMS and can post what I want (within certain rules). You are welcome to read it or not. While you find it amusing and are dumbfounded why I care, I too am perplexed by a different reason--why you don't care about sportsmanship and respect for others.
  • I think it's pretty laughable that you're so bent out of shape about this one specific swimmer. Try to stay with me Mollie. Your quote includes two DIFFERENT swimmers. I've officially called out two relays and 3 individuals in this thread (I only went to a state school but I think that's more than one). I am a member of USMS and can post what I want (within certain rules). You are welcome to read it or not. While you find it amusing and are dumbfounded why I care, I too am perplexed by a different reason--why you don't care about sportsmanship and respect for others.
Children
No Data