Best swim at Mt Hood

Noriko Inada drops over 6 secs from seed time to break world record in 50 back...wait... it's her record she broke?!
Parents
  • do you ever let Mr/Mrs/significant other sickfish get the last word? Because I don't either. :) Of course. When I agree with it :D A more reasonable theory might be clear water/less waves. A joy of thrashing the octogenerians (local meet) you were seeded with is another possibility about as likely as almost Olympians entering 8-10 secs over their final world record 50 time (surprisingly just after being seen cowering and vomiting in the corner bathroom stall in their profound anticipatory fear of failure). My position is that someone may have a reason to sandbag that is different than "just to be a jerk". I proposed one, I'm sure there are others. There are, in fact, perspectives other than your own. Bashing these swimmers by pretending to cheer their "time drops" is not bringing you any closer to understanding those perspectives. You're also undermining the fact that some of these really are great swims.
  • do you ever let Mr/Mrs/significant other sickfish get the last word? Because I don't either. :) Of course. When I agree with it :D A more reasonable theory might be clear water/less waves. A joy of thrashing the octogenerians (local meet) you were seeded with is another possibility about as likely as almost Olympians entering 8-10 secs over their final world record 50 time (surprisingly just after being seen cowering and vomiting in the corner bathroom stall in their profound anticipatory fear of failure). My position is that someone may have a reason to sandbag that is different than "just to be a jerk". I proposed one, I'm sure there are others. There are, in fact, perspectives other than your own. Bashing these swimmers by pretending to cheer their "time drops" is not bringing you any closer to understanding those perspectives. You're also undermining the fact that some of these really are great swims.
Children
No Data