Best swim at Mt Hood

Noriko Inada drops over 6 secs from seed time to break world record in 50 back...wait... it's her record she broke?!
Parents
  • Yup. It makes sense, doesn't it? I think it's a perfectly reasonable explanation. Have you considered sitting out yourself. I can't tell if you are deliberately screwing with me, but I'll play along. What I'm talking about is: repetitive, extreme sandbagging, among elite swimmers (characteristics of which apply to neither you or me...unless sickfish isn't your real name?? Lochte, Phelps is it you?). A more reasonable theory might be clear water/less waves. A joy of thrashing the octogenerians (local meet) you were seeded with is another possibility about as likely as almost Olympians entering 8-10 secs over their final world record 50 time (surprisingly just after being seen cowering and vomiting in the corner bathroom stall in their profound anticipatory fear of failure). As far as me sitting out...denying USMS of my love, support, and heretofore untapped talents? Well, let's just say, it would be a crime. BTW do you ever let Mr/Mrs/significant other sickfish get the last word? Because I don't either. :)
  • Yup. It makes sense, doesn't it? I think it's a perfectly reasonable explanation. Have you considered sitting out yourself. I can't tell if you are deliberately screwing with me, but I'll play along. What I'm talking about is: repetitive, extreme sandbagging, among elite swimmers (characteristics of which apply to neither you or me...unless sickfish isn't your real name?? Lochte, Phelps is it you?). A more reasonable theory might be clear water/less waves. A joy of thrashing the octogenerians (local meet) you were seeded with is another possibility about as likely as almost Olympians entering 8-10 secs over their final world record 50 time (surprisingly just after being seen cowering and vomiting in the corner bathroom stall in their profound anticipatory fear of failure). As far as me sitting out...denying USMS of my love, support, and heretofore untapped talents? Well, let's just say, it would be a crime. BTW do you ever let Mr/Mrs/significant other sickfish get the last word? Because I don't either. :)
Children
No Data