Best swim at Mt Hood

Noriko Inada drops over 6 secs from seed time to break world record in 50 back...wait... it's her record she broke?!
Parents
  • So your theory of why top level masters swimmers add 8 seconds to minutes on their seed time is fear of failure? Yup. It makes sense, doesn't it? I think it's a perfectly reasonable explanation. It would seem if the pain and fear of failure is that profound, that not competing would be a healthier solution Well, that's not really for you to judge. Have you considered sitting out yourself, so as not to have to witness sandbagging? It seems to bother you a lot. as well as moving back with mother and getting back on the psychotropics I think that's very disrespectful. It might even rise to the level of hateful vitriol.
  • So your theory of why top level masters swimmers add 8 seconds to minutes on their seed time is fear of failure? Yup. It makes sense, doesn't it? I think it's a perfectly reasonable explanation. It would seem if the pain and fear of failure is that profound, that not competing would be a healthier solution Well, that's not really for you to judge. Have you considered sitting out yourself, so as not to have to witness sandbagging? It seems to bother you a lot. as well as moving back with mother and getting back on the psychotropics I think that's very disrespectful. It might even rise to the level of hateful vitriol.
Children
No Data