Best swim at Mt Hood

Noriko Inada drops over 6 secs from seed time to break world record in 50 back...wait... it's her record she broke?!
Parents
  • And seriously, grow up, stop being obtuse, and drop the histrionics. Histrionic? I'm so subdued, coworkers check me for a pulse. Grow up? More complicated. If you are confused by my freshly shorn ambiguous genitalia spotted in the locker room, I can assure you I am Tanner stage V and fully grown. Since we are all sporting speedos well past our prime, perhaps we all have "issues" and need to grow up. Since it would appear that there is no absolute truth in relation to the practice of sandbagging, perhaps two people can have differing opinions and one of those people not be foolish and immature. We are all on separate paths at different paces towards perfection. Please have patience with the rest of us while we catch up. Peace.
  • And seriously, grow up, stop being obtuse, and drop the histrionics. Histrionic? I'm so subdued, coworkers check me for a pulse. Grow up? More complicated. If you are confused by my freshly shorn ambiguous genitalia spotted in the locker room, I can assure you I am Tanner stage V and fully grown. Since we are all sporting speedos well past our prime, perhaps we all have "issues" and need to grow up. Since it would appear that there is no absolute truth in relation to the practice of sandbagging, perhaps two people can have differing opinions and one of those people not be foolish and immature. We are all on separate paths at different paces towards perfection. Please have patience with the rest of us while we catch up. Peace.
Children
No Data