Towels!

My teammates and I have wondered why towels are not sold as souvenirs at Nationals. We'd much rather have a towel than a t-shirt or sweatshirt or whatever. I've asked the vendors at every Nationals since Santa Clara in 2014 and nobody has a good answer. Seems somebody could make some money selling towels since we use them everyday at the pool and would love to have one printed with USMS Masters National Championships!
Parents
  • Right, I'd go for a towel too. Though I have never done a swim meet yet, I have run hundreds of track, road and trail races. I have stacks of tee-shirts and my wife says she will burn any others I bring home (although I got away with buying a new USMS tee because it was not a running shirt). Some race directors do get creative since I have also gotten hats, gloves, sun glasses, water bottles, cinch sacks, neckerchief, and two towels. Those are the towels I bring to the pool every day.
  • Right, I'd go for a towel too. Though I have never done a swim meet yet, I have run hundreds of track, road and trail races. I have stacks of tee-shirts and my wife says she will burn any others I bring home (although I got away with buying a new USMS tee because it was not a running shirt). Some race directors do get creative since I have also gotten hats, gloves, sun glasses, water bottles, cinch sacks, neckerchief, and two towels. Those are the towels I bring to the pool every day.
Children
No Data