Towels!

My teammates and I have wondered why towels are not sold as souvenirs at Nationals. We'd much rather have a towel than a t-shirt or sweatshirt or whatever. I've asked the vendors at every Nationals since Santa Clara in 2014 and nobody has a good answer. Seems somebody could make some money selling towels since we use them everyday at the pool and would love to have one printed with USMS Masters National Championships!
Parents
  • Me too...along with several team members! Thank you Sandi...hope it happens! (And is so successful that they become available at every Masters National Championship meet...) I hope so! I plan on going to Minnesota for long course Nationals, and I would love to buy a towel to bring home! :agree: The nice thing about towels from a marketing standpoint is they are one size fits all. There is no need for the sponsoring team to worry about sizes or shirt styles, and towels would have a wider appeal.
  • Me too...along with several team members! Thank you Sandi...hope it happens! (And is so successful that they become available at every Masters National Championship meet...) I hope so! I plan on going to Minnesota for long course Nationals, and I would love to buy a towel to bring home! :agree: The nice thing about towels from a marketing standpoint is they are one size fits all. There is no need for the sponsoring team to worry about sizes or shirt styles, and towels would have a wider appeal.
Children
No Data