Towels!

My teammates and I have wondered why towels are not sold as souvenirs at Nationals. We'd much rather have a towel than a t-shirt or sweatshirt or whatever. I've asked the vendors at every Nationals since Santa Clara in 2014 and nobody has a good answer. Seems somebody could make some money selling towels since we use them everyday at the pool and would love to have one printed with USMS Masters National Championships!
Parents
  • The selection of meet logo merchandise items available for sale at Nationals are at the discretion of the local meet hosts. Jeff Roddin USMS Championship Committee So... Back to my original question, how do we get the vendors to sell high quality towels with championship logos at every Nationals? They'd make money and we'd all have a souvenir we would actually use every day. Also a great souvenir to bring home to our fellow teammates that couldn't join us at Nationals.
  • The selection of meet logo merchandise items available for sale at Nationals are at the discretion of the local meet hosts. Jeff Roddin USMS Championship Committee So... Back to my original question, how do we get the vendors to sell high quality towels with championship logos at every Nationals? They'd make money and we'd all have a souvenir we would actually use every day. Also a great souvenir to bring home to our fellow teammates that couldn't join us at Nationals.
Children
No Data